Pages

Friday, 1 July 2016

Here is my recount,I was away so I didn’t learn Figurative language.
At school on the 10th of June we supported our school’s birthday.

Early in the I got up and told my dad that it is our school birthday and he said “cool but I can’t come”because i got work. then I came to school. My mum came instead and she rang uncle Haki and aunty Mihi.

We went to play the game.“Connie draw our hopscotch,” I said. Come let’s play before we have to change games in 15 minutes. Then we had to line up. Konrad went first. Then it was my go. I Held my block.”Throw it!” Tristan said. I dropped it in one then started, came back and picked it up. Turned around, then did it again. I got up to 6 so fast.

Then we went to the hula hoop. I spun the hula hoop across the court. Then our leader told us to stop and wait. We had to try and beat Matt’s score. We all went and Tristan was the one to beat Matt. Then we ran and got our hoops and came back. I throw mine again.

Shortly after that we all sat to eat our hangi with frybread.My mum went to get a hangi forme because  Sitting down,I was munching then parehuia came with toffee apple.I didn’t eat my toffee apple till I got home. When i finished I had to go and play with my cousin then the bell goes.”mum are we going” I said. She Reply “yup get your brother’s and your bag.

That day was awesome but i had to leave. One part that I liked was eating nana Meko’s fry bread and playing hop scotch and hula hoop throw. It was cool to play those games and be there that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.