Pages

Monday, 22 August 2016

This is my awesome persuasive writing.

By Tim,Sonny and AJ.


I think We should bring big wheels little wheels back. Do you agree? Yes or no?

The first reason why I think that big wheels little wheels should come back to school is because it bring joy to the students.When you go down the ramp feels like you are going down the fearfall.For example,when you see kids on skateboards, scooters or bikes they always have a smile on their face.Would you want to be bored because the park some time is boring.We want to have smiles on our face not a  frown because we are so bored.You will have the time of your life when the first time you open scooter,bike or skateboards.

Another Reason why I think we should bring wheels to school is because it develops tumaia when they fall and have a mami will you go and have a cry cry are you going to say by by. No you are going to try again.

when you fall off you get back on and try again.It is hard and nervracking the first time you ride a scooter,skateboard or a bike.

In summary, I think we should be able to bring bikes to school so were not so bored. i think this because bikes are fun and they teach us to be tumaia.

4 comments:

  1. hi A-j I like how you wrote your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aj, I really enjoyed reading this piece of persuasive writing because it caught my attention as I was scrolling down the page. I really enjoyed reading your story and I really liked the way that you wrote your main idea and then added more information to make your paragraphs interesting for your readers. I also like the way that you have been putting in awesome examples and referring your idea with something else.
    Keep up the great work Aj.
    From Gerry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.