Pages

Friday, 21 October 2016

Going To Town.




This is my recount I been working on. I have been away for a few day. I missed my lesson.



Going To Town.

Early Wednesday morning I was feeling dreadful but i had to go to town to take my brothers to school.

First we stopped to get Tamaiti lunch. When we dropped him off, he slowly got out with a sad face.

We went to the Four Square to get Hanita lunch. When we dropped him off, he didn’t want to stay but he had to.

Then we went to Percys’ to get our breakfast. On our way home we had to full our gas container and drop off some money to Mana.

At last, we got home to eat our kai. It was delicious.

Later on, Tamaiti strolled in the door, looked at with dagger eyes and said,” school was boring”.  he was brave for going to school by himself. Him and I watched tv until the big boys got home.
Mum cooked us a wonderful dinner and the big boys had to do the dishes. Then I had to go to bed.

I need to have more interesting words and pick up my speed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi AJ, Its Tehanah, nice work on story. Next time try fix your I's if you get to an I it would always be a capital letter and Tamaiti strolled in the door, looked at with dagger eyes and said. Does not make sense. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.